2010年1月14日木曜日

My Passion, My Life http://www.eslmonkeys.com/student/storyroom/story.php?id=34

I used to dwell on all the icky things back then but now I write God with my cheers and gless instead.



dwell:ゆっくり考える 詳しく書く

icky:不愉快な 感傷的な





I can remember the day of accident that left me in a wheel chair for today.



wheel:ホイール ハンドル





Next I write wisdom ,only wisdom I can share.



wisdom:知識





The excitement occurs when I pick up my pen and get the surprise of how far its all come.



excitement:興奮 興奮させるもの





For when their inklings first appear,



inkling:暗示 うすうす知っていること





When I crawl under the covers at night,



crawl:むずむずする ぞっとする





I nod off to sleep,gracefully and slow, lingering on the stories yet to be told.



nod:(nod off) 眠り込む

lingering:長引く ぐずぐずする





After my last eye lid shutter,my last thought is tomorrow's putter.



lid:

putter:のんびりする

1 件のコメント:

Kirk Masden さんのコメント...

This seems a little difficult. Did you find it to be difficult?

Please do not put the address in the title of your post